· Murder of Kari Cumberbatch
· Attempted murder of Alvena Powers
· Kidnapping of Alvena Powers
· Illegal possession of a firearm
· Illegal possession of ammunition.
The incident last week occurred in the car park of Cin Cin Restaurant in Propect St.James.
Powers, of Division Drive, Eden Lodge, St. Michael appeared yesterday at the Holetown Magistrate’s Court before Barbara Cooke-Alleyne. He was not required to enter a plea to the indictable charges.
Powers is being represented by attorney-at-law, Verla Depieza. He will be back in court on Tuesday February 19th 2013.