Fans On Facebook
Live Traffic Feed
Exchange Rates Today
Advertise With Us
As a business owner, manager, marketing executive, advertising or marketing agent finding cost efficient avenues to market your business, products and services in the Caribbean is not always the easiest thing; even online. What’s Up Caribbean hopes to change that by not only providing an online area to display your company’s information and brand but by also providing simple, affordable, customizing web ads that can meet any budget.
Advertisers have the option of customizing any of the listed Ad options to suit their advertising need.
Advertising options are:-
· Side Bar Ads – 160 X 160 pixels image displaying your company’s logo or any information you can fit in those dimensions. Your image would be added o the rotation of images on the side bar which is displayed on all pages of the website.
· Front Page Header Banner – 880 X 96 pixels banner across the top of the website strategically placed so everyone visiting the website sees your information displayed as soon as it loads.
· Banner Ads – Banner Ads placement also available on our news, sports, weather and entertainment pages.
· Video Ads – Add your video to our latest video pages.
· News Alerts – Text alert sent out to not only website viewers but also members of our facebook page.
· Newsletter – Be featured in our weekly Newsletter as it is mailed out to our members and subscribers. Advertisers will be given a full paragraph including (1) image to promote their business or product.
Advertiser are expected to submit images and videos formatted to the listed specifications however we also offer graphic design and video editing services through our affiliate iNerd Designs.
Please contact us to discuss your advertising needs.
Thank you for your donation.
Follow Us on Facebook
Top News This Week
- What's Up Caribbean TV
- Shame on the "THREE BLIND MICE" of the Caribbean Community !
- DIGICEL LTE EXPANSION GATHERS MOMENTUM TO REACH MORE CUSTOMERS
- T20 International for Hurricane Relief funding
- PM to hold Finance Officers Accountable For Cases Of Undue Delays …..
- BLP: Estimates fail to address pressing issues